Friday, November 03, 2017

Notes from a friggin WEEK

 Taking their Halloween candy seriously.
 Ok seriously.  How much longer will the face painting station be a choice?!
 DANCE CLASS!  Usually I am the only asshole not watching through the window because I have shit to do, but I am a real sucker for the teeny ballet bar.
 IT'S TIME FOR MY OTHER FAVORITE HOLIDAY!!  (Spoiler alert:  all holidays are my favorite holidays)
 I went to Michael's thinking I would be paying full price for Thanksgiving stuff, but no!  Actually all of the fall stuff was on the way out the door to the tune of 80% off on Nov 1.  Next year, I am going to get there the second they open.
 I asked Dorothy to go get my phone and found 84 of this exact pic:
 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
 She is addicted to Tootsie Rolls.  DOn;t you love the way she squishes them over her teeth?
 Gymnastics before hockey, the perfect time to do homework!

No comments:

Post a Comment