Friday, May 04, 2018

Fat Kid Date Night

Bananagrams!  Such a fun game!  Jack ad I are totally hooked, even before school!
 Dorothy felt left out, but then I told her she couldn't eat any Froot Loops unless she developed a Froot Loop pattern.  She was aaaaaaall over it.
 SPRING!  When the kids can play outside before school!  And the house feels so much bigger!  I love spring!
 Keeping it old-school for the CA100 speech contest this year. (Wine is for me, obvs).
 Ben and I had the BEST fat kid date the other day.  We started with wine and popcorn at this totally adorable wine bar.
 Then we walked to a pub for jalapeno poppers and super fatty sandwiches (well, actually, Ben had lentil soup and a beet salad).
 It is always so fun to eat somewhere without the kids.
 And then we went to a third place for PB silk pie (me) and Boston cream pie (him).
Aaaaaaaaah.

(we also went to Costco and shopped for ottomans because we are diehard romantics.)

No comments:

Post a Comment