1. Blog everyday: I did! Even when I had NOTHING TO SAY
2. No FB 9-5 M-F: This is one of those goals that I am not sure I ever had any intention of keeping, even though I did in fact set it for myself. Why do you think this is? Should I take it off the list or just commit to actually doing it?
3. Read 100 books: I have, indeed, read more than 100 books.
4. Read Poetry: FAILED ID, although Priestdaddy read like poetry in places, and Lockwood is a poet.
5. Table Setting: NEGATORY. But this is one that I WANT to do for serious.
6. Book plot/writing: Ok. Until the kids got out of school, I was great.
7. Print Pics: I am having a hard time keeping it to 10 pics, which was my original goal. Also, I think I have been oversharing on Instagram because the Chatbooks are piling up.
8. Track Spending: I have been doing a good job at the grocery store. But let's not talk about the eating out.
9. Post on Insta and 1SE: NOPE on the 1SE. Maybe I am saving it up for the car ride to Hilton Head?
10: Have a dinner party: I had a breakfast party?
11. Let the kids entertain more at home: Yes, but it has all been outside because summer.
12. Write poetry: NEGATORY
13. Volunteer for candidates: YES!!
14. Clean the closet + maintain it: Well, now that I am doing the 40 bags in 40 days challenge, I have worked on this a little bit.
15. Family movie night: Yes. Also movie afternoons.
16. Paint the downstairs and fix the bathroom: FAILED IT
17. Harmonious mornings: NAILED IT
18: More date nights: FAILED IT, but we have some on the books for the near future.