Sunday, November 04, 2018

What We're Eating This week 45/52

UGH.  We did not follow the schedule last week, which I always find totally annoying.  So.  This week, a more realistic plan

Saturday:
Eating the darn Indian slow cooker from last week.
Sunday:
The chili and corn bread from last week.
Monday:
Mac and cheese in the slow cooker with chicken nuggets and green beans
Tuesday:
I forgot to buy anything for this night, so a game-time decision.  OH THE SUSPENSE!
Wednesday:
Fast food because OMG I have a night class.  ben has all of the hockeys.
Thursday:
It's me feeding the kids in shifts while Ben shuttles to activities.  I think breakfast for dinner, but only time will tell.
Friday:
MOVIE NIGHT.  I must say, we showed the kids Mean Girls last week and they pink puffy hearted it, which was charming.  But I really wanted to watch Christmas Vacation, so maybe this will be the night!!

1 comment:

  1. I was JUST looking for a Mac and cheese recipe! Trying this tonight!

    ReplyDelete