Sunday, December 02, 2018

What We're Eating This Week 49/52

I am sick of food.  Do we really need to eat?  Whyyyyyyy?

I just looked at the calendar after writing that sentence and CRACKED UP because there is NO WAY for us to eat together, like, AT ALL this week.  I thought things might be easier because Harry's play will be done, but I have class Monday and Wednesday, a work thing on Tuesday, a social thing on Thursday, and then Friday is movie night.  So, I guess we DON'T have to eat.  I think I will not mention my 4 late nights to Ben, but wen he asks what's for dinner, I will cackle.

#WIFEOFTHEYEAR

Also, I am really interested in a creamy chicken pasta situation I read about on the back of the Aldi organic chicken stock, so I will keep you posted on that.  And!  I want to make these cookies, and these, and these, and also these.

So, cookies, rotisserie chicken, whatever salad greens are still safe to eat, a huge batch of salsa chicken and taco shells and a bunch of cereals and frozen pancakes for Dorothy and Cooper.  Perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment