Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Kiddie Spring Break: Friday-Sunday

When I went to volunteer in Cooper's class on Friday afternoon, I was feeling fairly glum about my break coming to an end and being stuck here for the kids' break.  When I took the first little spelling group out into the hallway for their tests, I asked one of the kiddos if he was going anywhere for break, and he said, "Oh yeah I am!  I am going to Skyzone and to play laser tag and to mini-golf and the movies!" And I was like omg yes!  this is so the attitude I need!

So, in addition to, you know, WORKING FULL TIME, I am going to make sure we also squeeze in tons of fun.

We started Friday after school with ice cream and the library because we are PARTY ANIMALS!

Ben's parents came to town on Saturday to celebrate Ben, Dorothy, and Jack's birthday.  Dorothy loved her Calico Critters and immediately got to work playing.
Multi-cake:
Ready to go in her amazing new unicorn sunglasses
Bucky!  (We walked around campus and went bowling-- it was super fun).
Post dinner picture:
The kids LOVED the pool at their grandparents' hotel, but all of the adults were super freaked out because it was PACKED.
We decided to try the pool again Sunday morning.
 To our delight, it was much more chill

 We tried a cute bar in a neighboring town for Sunday lunch
 And were delighted by all the trolls
 I mean, who doesn't love trolls?


No comments:

Post a Comment