Saturday, March 16, 2019

What We're Eating This Week 9/52

It's happening again.  I am spending WAY TOO MUCH on foooooooood.  This always happens to me.  I get into a new groove and see a little savings, and then thew wheels fall right off the damn bus.  Right now, I blame the baseball clinic Jack is taking near Costco and my new love affair with Costco, who I was kind of over for awhile.

Anyway:

Saturday:
Chicken breasts on the grill, baked potatoes, couscous, salads.
Sunday:
Pot roast, dinner rolls, salad.
Monday:
Roast beef sliders, fries, green beans
Tuesday-Thursday
Tacos, breakfast for dinner, pasta casserole with garlic bread and broccoli-- I am going to be flexible with these because I am not sure when Ben has a baseball draft and when we plan to play trivia with friends.
Friday:
Pizza, of course.

But, I mean, you guys.  I only buy the essentials.


No comments:

Post a Comment