Monday, July 08, 2019

Working mom perspective

Usually, I am a quantity time mom, meaning that I spend all damn week with my kids, and my weekends are mine for cleaning and shopping and not driving all over the sate for sportsball because that's what my quality time husband does.  But! Since I worked full time the other week, I , too, was a quality time parent.  And I kind of liked it.

Having big kids means that errands are a TON easier than they used to be.

 We even squeezed in a trip to the library.

 And the ice cream store!  Where I broke my fast with a French toast cone.
 I am a YUGE fan of her fuzzy slippers.
 We also had plenty of time to do nothing by the pool.


 IN A 2-PIECE!  Despite my best judgment
Don't get me wrong, I love my days at home,  But!  The weekend as a real working mom was, dare I say, funner than I thought it would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment