Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Happy birthday COOPER!

Cooper turned 8 yesterday, a Monday.  The FIRST MONDAY OF THE SCHOOL YEAR.  Needless to say, it was a totally low-key day.  Birthday breakfast and presents, treats at school, birthday dinner at our favorite birthday bar.  He called it the best birthday ever, so I feel like that was a win.

Ben, looking handsome before school after he helped me and Cooper bring Cooper's dirt cup birthday treats to school.
Not only were they cute, but I thought this was a freaking brilliant use of Aldi yogurt flats, if I do say so myself.

 Cooper started his day with balloons, dancing, and a birthday playlist while the big boys walked the dog.
 He and Dorothy could barely wait to eat his requested powdered-sugar-andM&M-topped brownies.
 Making a wish:
 HA-- DOROTHY!
 PRESENTS!!
 He got the Nintendo Switch he's been wanting forever.  Just 11 days before the new model comes out because that's FOR SURE how we roll.
 Also games.
 He clearly has no complaints.
 Think how much would be gone if I was eating sugar!
 After dinner, on the way to the car.
And, erm, that was basically it.  School day birthdays are pretty chill.

No comments:

Post a Comment