Wednesday, December 04, 2019

Baby's first hockey tourney

HOW can tiny baby Cooper be old enough for a hockey tournament?

Wasn't this him YESTERDAY?

And now?  He's a big tough hockey player.

 I have since moved that wreath inside because I didn't really like how it looked on the door, but you know what? I also don't like how it looks in the house.  Bah Humbug.

Coop's team won their first game in a shoot out, which was way more exciting than 8 year-old hockey has any business being.
 We had so much fun as a family having breakfast between games-- we literally NEVER have fun at restaurants.
 And! For just a brief moment in time, I stopped eating like a human trash can and remembered all of the things I learned on Whole30
 We even had fun between games.  I read a book.  Cooper horsed around with his team. Dorothy brought dolls and a doll house.  We all played Heads Up on my phone. We were wholesome AF.
 Game face:
 They ended up taking 4th and celebrated with baskets of fried food.
 These guys were more than happy to tag along.

No comments:

Post a Comment