Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Quarantine day 10 and 11

That's yesterday and the day before? Yes? (This, by the way, is why I SUCK at those photo of the day challenges. It is very hard for me to COUNT.)

Ok.

Dorothy got this terrible whatever we have, but she seems to be feeling better. We told her she cannot come back to homeschool until she has been fever-free for 72 hours, so that makes her ineligible today and tomorrow, but maybe Friday.

We got groceries at the curb yesterday, a minor miracle because it's really hard to get a pick up slot, and food (even though we are FINE on food) is occupying most of my brain. Because I desperately want to stay at home, especially since we are finally feeling better.

Some people in our neighborhood are STILL having sleepovers and playdates. I thought this would be harder on my kids, but they think it is as insane as I do, so that's good.

I have been making a concerted effort to hang out everyday on facetime or zoom or google hangouts, and this has been SO GOOD for me.

I'm finally back on the elliptical, and Cooper ad I took a 40-minute walk yesterday.

The baby is moving a lot, and the kids want to feel her, but no dice so far.

This is my best quarantine read so far:
 They are worming on this vacation-planning project that has been a HUGE hit!
 Clue!
 Jack wins!
 Our living room has constantly had a sick kid since quarantine began.
 I found a second grade workbook on my shelf that he loooooooves
 Dominoes: fun to play with, terrible to clean up.
 Beatrix loves Paw Patrol.
 LOL
 So pretty!
 We went outside for the first time in a week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment