Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Dear BabyGap,

I think I might be in love with you. Seriously, you are the only place in the whole mall that makes shopping for boy clothes fun. I mean, Gymboree has nothing-- except for some adorable pajamas every once in a while. Boston Store has some Carter's sleepers. Macy's has about thee Ralph Lauren shirts in the middle of their ridiculously fabulous piles of girl clothes. Children's place is occasionally great, if I can find something without a sport on it, and H&M will be good in about a year, since all their clothes are huge.

You, though, BabyGap, are consistently precious and the only place around that doesn't make me glance with envy at the girls' side. How could I when I am surrounded by tiny fisherman's sweaters,flannel shirts, flat front khakis, fleece zip-ups like Ben's, and preppy button-downs? Not to mention the gym pants, jammies, and parkas.

But it's the hats and gloves that I really love right right now-- they are all absurd and patronizing-- every single one. That's precisely what I look for in winter wear.

Just wanted to tell you how I feel. Ill see you soon-- like after nap!

Love,
Sarah

PS: Here's Harry patiently modeling a few of my faves.



These are the ones we actually got. On their maiden voyage, someone asked if they were part of a Halloween costume. Success!

4 comments:

Becca said...

SO cute! I might have to go to BabyGap, except not anytime soon because I think I wore him out on yesterday's shopping trip, also known as "I will find a good price on Robeez or die trying."

Tripod said...

I love this hat and glove set! Does Harry like it?

Becca said...

I found Robeez at an outlet Stride Rite for $22.50. Score!

Anonymous said...

maybe we can get to Baby Gap while you are here, but the day after Thanksgiving is being referred to as Black Friday...love how he will try on things...Bomma