Friday, February 29, 2008

Baby you can drive my car

Check out this awesome BAO car that Harry's Grandma and Grandpa J got him. It's so cool. I think I talked abut how cool it was a couple of months ago because they have one at their house, too. We were so excited when they showed up with one for Harry to play with at home.

Also check out my ginormous belly.

I have actually reached a new pregnancy low-- I am wearing sweatpants to the office. To be fair, I am not teaching or anything today. I just came here to write because I thought I would eat less here than at Panera, and that's true so far.

So, back to the old dissertation. Enjoy the Harry man. And notice that he says his name now! Also, sorry about my silly laugh.

2 comments:

  1. Fun!! You look great, by the way. Harry's adorable. I love all his words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:58 PM

    I thought I sent a very nice comment, but it seems to have disappeared in cybwerspace...love the picutre video and Sarah, you look great....Bomma

    ReplyDelete