Monday, May 16, 2011

Chillin


Ben and I are both grading like crazy trying to wrap up the semester. How is it that I can only have one class of 17 students and STILL have so much freaking grading?

Ben had to go to the office today, and I worked from home after dropping the kids off at school and taking a quick trip to the gym, and I worked all day. I didn't even turn on the TV until 4:30 when I watched Jeopardy while folding the laundry. I was terrible at Jeopardy, by the way, proving that I have in fact gotten dumber since I had kids.

I am watching the Real Housewives of New Jersey premiere and loving their super tacky kitchens while trying to work up the motivation to go into my own kitchen and make apple bread. I feel like it's not going to happen.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great day! Seventeen students adds up to a lot of crap, I found. Crazy.

    ReplyDelete