Sunday, May 01, 2011

NaBloPoMo: May Edition

So far, I have been a craptastic blogger this year. In retrospect, my spring semester was super busy.

SO, to jump start myself, I am doing National Blog Posting Month. The theme this month is "Maybe," and since I am feeling, um, pregnant with potential, I thought I'd maybe give it a shot. (Half-assed incorporation of the monthly theme? Check.)

Come on, who's with me??

I am more than maybe sure I'll whip this out for future meet-the-parents dates when the boys are old enough to be embarrassed:


(Sorry this post is so distracted. I planned to explore the theme in greater depth, but freaking Ben got Harry all hyped up about seeing Yogi Bear and Jellystone Park this summer, and before I kew it, he booked a "vacation" to a cabin without a bathroom in the Wisconsin Dells for when I am 7 months pregnant. WTF, man? So, I am busy being pissed.)

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great vacation. MAYBE!

    Looking forward to reading more from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahahahahahahaha!

    Omg, I'd kill him. Or, I'd bring a babysitter and let Ben and babysitter take boys and lounge in a cabin solo.

    Just a thought.

    I'm thinking of joining you this month. I've been so lax on this whole blogging thing too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited you'll have a post each day this month! I love reading your blog!

    And, no bathroom at 7 months along? Does not sound relaxing at all -- here's to hoping for a reservation change in your future!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That will be such a SPECIAL bonding trip for the three boys while Mommy stays home alone. Ben will have a really great time.

    As for the wigs, the more important question is why do you have two of them in your house????

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no, he didn't!!!

    I am doing a NaBloPo1/2Mo. Starting now....maybe.

    ReplyDelete