Tuesday, May 31, 2011

NaBloPoMo May: Limping Across the Finish Line

OMG you guys. I have been so hungry today. I could tell you everything I have eaten, but you would not believe me. (A whole cantaloupe, people, and that's the tip of the iceberg).

Hear the news about cell phones and cancer? I freaking TOLD YOU SO. Now please stop mocking me for using speaker phone all the damn time.

This is the last day of my almost-successful-and-would-have-been-totally-successful-excet-that-Blogger-crapped-out month of May blogging, and all I can do is talk about how hungry I am between preparing and eating batches of butter and jelly slathered toast.Sorry about that. Also, I could use a bigger toaster.

Sorry the content has not been riveting. I guess there's a reason I don't blog everyday.

Oh! Jack says "burry" when something is cold, and it's the cutest thing ever-- just wanted to record that. Also tonight at t-ball, he looked contemplatively at the players on the field and asked, "Them want to see my butt?" Then he mooned the field because he must have answered himself affirmatively. Classy.

Harry's t-ball friends are starting to get their collective crap together. Several hitters would have been out today at first if anyone were keeping any kind of score. Only a couple kids (NOT MINE) knocked over the tee instead of the hitting the ball, and there was no crying. That's a win.

6 comments:

  1. Hahaha, "Them want to see my butt?" Your kids are awesome.

    Yay for improved tee ball skills. We did not have the same experience, but it was the 3-4 team after all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tripod9:02 AM

    I like burry and the moon thing! Jack is so funny! I was on Merriam Webster on line and they had the word "cordful"! as in having a cord! "Burry" is a much better word than THAT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahaha! I like how he agreed with himself that they did, in fact, want to see his butt. :)

    We're putting Juju in t-ball when we move to Texas. The girl has a wicked throw and is constantly turning things into bats and trying to knock shit off my tables. Evan could not be any prouder.

    ReplyDelete
  4. now I want a cantaloupe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tripod8:44 PM

    Do you think Jack was showing everyone that he doesn't wear a diaper? Therefore, he should get to play with the big kids? I know he wants to play T-ball. Just a thought.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm more a watermelon than cantaloupe person but I can DEMOLISH half a watermelon with 0 help. I do this with grapes too and my family gets pissed. Just blame it on the baby anyway! We don't have much longer to do this so don't waste ANY opportunities.

    Oh and I am TOTALLY riveted by your life so don't worry a bit that your readership will abandon you! We're here for the long haul. :)

    ReplyDelete