Monday, November 18, 2013

How can I title these posts when they're not ABOUT anything?

I lost about half my day on Friday searching for smocked dresses for the baby. Because I am a damn fool.

Here's the first arrival:
It fits her pretty much.  Today.  But if she gets a centimeter longer/her arms grow/she gains weight, no more candy cane dress.  I ordered a 6 month, not a 9 month.  Oops.

Luckily, my FB friends are the best for crowd sourcing, and they turned me onto Smocked Auctions.  And now there's a turkey dress en route to us.  OF COURSE THERE IS.

Between hockey and our family movie night on Fridays,we are eating worse than ever.  Quick meals for the kids and then crap in front of the TV for Ben and me.  Right now, we are eating carrots, celery, apples, and sharp cheddar cold pack cheese.  This was Sunday:

OMG.  Dorothy.  Not sleeping longer than 45 minutes at a time because why would she sleep when she can stand?  Good thing she's adorable.

1 comment: