Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Night, night

Gah.

Since I got home from work today after stopping at Aveda for personal care products and the grocery store for necessary food prep supplies, I have made a double batch of pizza dough in the bread machine and helped 4 little people make their own pizzas that they even rolled out themselves (SO MICH FLOUR),  2 batches of Rice Krispie treats, 2 batches of chocolate chip brownies, 1 Pioneer Woman spaghetti chicken casserole, 1 tossed salad, 1 pan of olive-oil-drenched, kosher-salt-sprinkled broccoli to roast,  a huge pot of chicken noodle soup, and a lovely ginger ale and vodka cocktail.  I have also wrestled 1 kid into 2 hockey skates and1 helmet and watched another practice math facts and eat M&Ms during practice while freezing our butts off in the rink only to step outside into the below-zero temps.

And now, I am going to bed.

Well, first I am going to clean the mess of 3 days of dinner prep.  THEN I am going to bed.

4 comments:

  1. Wow. That's all I got. Just Wow. You're awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You accomplish more in a day than most people do in a week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't even have kids and I bitch about cooking/having too much to do. I'm re-evaluating my homemaking skills as I type this. Go Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I big puffy heart PW's chicken spaghetti. I also really love her chicken noodle soup.

    Let's just say, I prefer her recipes to most others.

    ReplyDelete