Wednesday, December 30, 2015

2015: What I Read, the Top 11 Edition

I read 135 books this year (WHAT?).  The number crept up on me because I don't think I read books I LOVED as much as some of the previous years.  I looked back on my monthly lists, and I chose books that didn't always clear the top 3 at the time but have made an impression over the course of the year.

Here are my top 11 books of 2015:

11.  Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
10.  Armada by Ernest Kline (Might have actually liked Ready Player One better, but I try to keep it to 2015 books on this list.)  (LIKE ANYONE CARES).
9. Did You Ever Have a Family by Bill Clegg
8.  Revival by Stephen King
7.  We Are Not Ourselves by Matthew Thomas
6.  Citizen by Claudie Rankine
5.  The Children's Crusade by Ann Packer
4.  A Spool of Blue Thread by Anne Tyler
3.  The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry by Gabirelle Zevin
2.  Make Your Home Among Strangers by Jennine Capo Crucet
1.  Kitchens of the Great Midwest by J. Ryan Stradal

1 comment:

  1. What a great list! Adding The Children's Crusade to my to-read list now.

    ReplyDelete