Since I am ending the month with a list of stuff that didn't go so well, I thought it might be nice (healthy? balanced?) to include a few things I loved, too.
1. I had a lot of time to read many excellent books this month.
2. I got to enjoy a couple of weeks at home without the kids.
3. I started a new semester and remembered how much I love my job.
4. Harry and I began our Tuesday adventures.
5. Dorothy became a big kid overnight who can attend to all aspects of her daily toilet-- even hair brushing.
6. Little Gym show week and dance class song-and-costume reveal.
7. Valentine Mad Libs
8. Creative day dates outside the ouse for me and Ben.
10. We planned three vacations and booked two of them-- I love having trips on the calendar!!