Monday, December 31, 2018

19 for 2019


19.  Less phone but more pictures!  I got a Canon Elph that's so teeny, I have no excuse for leaving it behind and also an SD card reader for my phone so I can have instant photo access when I do want to post.  Also, for the love of God PRINT THE EFFING PICTURES MY GOD.  Every month. (I have set up Google calendar reminders, so hopefully this will help?)
18.  19 dinner dates.
17.  Monthly pedicures
16.  Regular massages
15.  Cardio 5 days a week
14.  Yoga 3 days a week
13.  Read 200 books, at least 150 by women authors and at least 10 poetry
12.  Finish my novel.  FOR REALZ.  Also, I have been setting this goal and failing for YEARS now, and I wonder if it;s time to let it go?  Or at least figure out why I'm not meeting the goal?
11.  Do meaningful PD every quarter.  Just because I have a terminal degree doesn't mean I should be all done learning, right?!
10.  Girls nights out:  I want to say monthly, but I am in 2 book clubs, so that's 2 nights a month.  A GNO, too?  I mean, a girl can dream.
9.  Move.  Or come to terms with not moving.  Either way.  And both of these would including painting the basement and fixing up the boys' bathroom.
8.  Write poetry
7.  See all the Oscar nominees for best picture before the Oscars
6.  24 POTY podcasts
5.  Family movie nights (aim for 3 a month)
4.  WORK ON MY ABS for the first time in 12 years
3.  Get a puppy?  Why do I want to do this? Not sure.
2.  Remember my vitamins
1.  Find perfect black heels.

I have no idea why I numbered them backwards.  The 1 is clearly not the most important.  **shrugs**

1 comment:

  1. Love this! I like how well rounded your list is! Though I'd recommend the heels after the puppy and the move, or they're destined to either get lost or eaten :(

    ReplyDelete