Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Sup?

Dorothy and I are playing on the filthy floor of a classroom waiting for her dad to judge my department speech contest. She has been a little screamy and her presence is fairly inappropriate, but no harm no foul. 

I gave a talk for some psychology grad students today and did a teaching observation as wrote some rec letters, and all of these tasks including this contes would have been much easier if my baby took a bottle. But since I am the idiot who has never offered her one, I have no one to blame but me. And the truth is, breast feeding has been a piece of cake this time around, and I miss pumping not at all. So there's that. 

Speaking of cake, I have lost 11 pounds and an still in a holding pattern because damn it, I really like to eat, you know?
Dorothy is seriously into the drum she got on Hanukkah night 7. 
She really is into everything. 

Almost ready to walk so help us
I asked her to give dishwasher baby a kiss
Last night of Hanukkah, and the kids had 4 presents each because of our travel. Harry thought this was a phone. As if. 
Jack has been wanting this IKEA fox for months. It's been in the basement since September 
OMG I love these!  Just what I wanted!

No comments:

Post a Comment