Here's what I said I was going to do. DID I DO IT?
1. More play: I did, in fact, play more with the kids, especially Harry and Jack who can play cards and games and are actually fun. So, yay!
2. Less phone: Nope, I looked at my phone all the damn time.
3. Monthly massage: Got pregnant and stopped the massages because they aren't safe in the first tri and then had a miscarriage and just rested under the weight of ennui, not hot stones. Eff massages, basically.
4. Monthly pedicure: My favorite place cut the heck out of my foot and I walked (limped) out, leaving my friend behind to be super annoyed with me and spent a week waiting to die of sepsis. Started doing my toes at home.
5. No procrastinating at work: I definitely used my time better, but when there was something I didn't want to do, I could waste time like it was my job.
6. More blog: Yes! This was my most prolific year yet! Not sure if that's actually a good thing!
7. A book a week: Yes! I almost tripled it!
8. More steps: Ditched the Fitbit because it made me fat, but lost weight through the magic of intermittent fasting! So, yay!
Not bad! Quit massages, painted my nails and home, and kept staring at my phone all of the time I am awake everyday, but the other stuff? Totally doable.
What about you? Did you stick to your 2016 goals? And if not, why?