1. YOGA. I did yoga everyday this month, and I loved it. I am so happy to have discovered such a wonderful activity. I hope practice yoga everyday until my birthday and then reevaluate.
2. SPEAKING OF BIRTHDAYS, I had 2 lovely parties with great friends new and old-- how lucky is that?
3. KID FREE DAYS: it's been a lovely little honeymoon period between the end of my school year and the end of theirs, and I am lucky to enjoy it.
4. HAVING BIG KIDS. You know I miss babies, but life with people who can use the bathroom by themselves and buckle their own seat belts is pretty awesome.
5. THE MAGIC OF INTERMITTENT FASTING: Omg. Finally a way to eat that works for me and has helped me return to my normal fat weight instead of my fat fat weight.
I know this list seems short, but when you think about it, all of these things are huge. 40 is fab, so far.